We recently hosted an Immigration Law program here in our classroom. Among the topics was this gem, presented by local lawyer Jeff Joseph, on immigration issues for non-immigration practitioners, which covers:
- The Players: The Various Agencies Involved
- The Notice to Appear: The Charging Document for Immigration Court
- The Rules of Civil Procedure and Evidence: Do they Apply?
- Where to Sit. Where to Stand: Basics of Immigration Court Procedure
- Jurisdiction of the Immigration Court and Setting the Record for Circuit Court Appeal