As we already reported, the Denver Bar Association is holding an Ignite event on the Future of the Legal Profession on June 9 at 5:30 pm, at 1900 Grant Street, Third Floor, Denver. There is no cost to attend, but we do ask that you RSVP to email@example.com or (303) 860-1115, ext. 727. Food and drink will be served and the presentations will begin at 6pm.
We are pleased to announce the eight presenters and their five-minute topics!
- Phil Shuey – The Future: All Bets Are Off!
- The Honorable Russ Carparelli – Businesses, Crafts & Trades
- Casey Cassinis – Microspecialization: Think Outside the Kennel
- Phil Nugent – The Future of Law Firm Marketing & Business Development
- Paul DeLauro – Integrated Wealth Planning
- Becky Bye – Lawyer Mentoring Based on the Inns of Courts’ Model
- Barbara Cashman Hahn – Letting Love out of the Closet
- Brian Gryth – Creativity and the Future of Law
See you there!