On Friday, Governor John Hickenlooper signed five more bills into law on the last day of his statewide tour. The bills were the thirty-first group of legislation signed by the governor from the 2011 General Assembly.
- SB 11-173
- Sponsored by Sen. S. King and Reps. B. Gardner and Fields. Concerning Interoperable Communications in Schools.
- SB 11-204
- Sponsored by Sens. Giron and Morse and Reps. Swerdfeger and Stephens. Concerning the Role of Certain Southern Colorado University Campuses.
- HB 11-1199
- Sponsored by Rep. B. Gardner and Sen. Bacon. Concerning Limits on Fees for the Approval of the Installation of Solar Energy Devices.
- HB 11-1311
- Sponsored by Reps. Swerdfeger and A. Kerr and Sen. Giron. Increasing the Number of Regional Tourism Projects.
- HB 11-1195
- Sponsored by Rep. B. Gardner and Sen. Newell. Concerning the Voluntary Licensure of Private Investigators.
For a complete list of Governor Hickenlooper’s 2011 legislation decisions click here.