But that doesn’t mean you won’t see some real benefits from attending this excellent program on September 9, 2011. CBA-CLE is bringing in, just for you, legal professionals from the Federal Trade Commission and the Colorado Attorney General’s Office, nationally known private practitioners, and national business experts who will join together in Denver for this informative workshop about complying with truth-in-advertising laws.
No other program in the state will offer you the in-depth, comprehensive approach that this seminar will with its distinguish faculty of experts!
Topics of the program will include:
- Priorities from the Colorado Attorney’s General’s Office, Consumer Protection Section
- Federal Trade Commission Updates from the Bureau of Consumer Protection
- Substantiating Advertising Claims, including Health Claims and Green Guides
- The Use of Social Media in Advertising
- Copyright and Trademark Primer for Non-Intellectual Property Attorneys
- Competitive Issues, including the Lanham Act and National Advertising Division
Register today and mark your calendars for this great program. We look forward to seeing you there!