- A CBA-CLE Law Practice Technology Program with national speaker Barron Henley will be held on November 8, in which he will discuss the use of technology, and tablets, in your law practice.
- And the New Kindle Fire becomes available on November 15 (a new, lower cost tablet from Amazon).
These two events coinciding just seemed too fortuitous to pass up, and so CBA-CLE is offering you a chance to Win a Kindle Fire over the next two weeks!
Here’s the scoop:
- Comment on the CBA-CLE Facebook page about your use of tablets (or non-use) to be entered into the drawing. All you have to do is make a thoughtful comment about tablets and the law. (One comment per person for the drawing.) For example: “I don’t use them in my practice yet.” Or, “I use my iPad at the courthouse–it’s more convenient than a laptop!” We’ve already started the tablet conversation over on our Facebook page – click here to comment!
- Also, you won’t want to miss Barron Henley’s fantastic presentation on The Lawyer’s Ultimate Guide to The Best Technology for Your Practice. Not only will you get 7 General CLE Credits, but simply by registering you will get an additional entry into the contest. That gives you twice the chance at winning the new tablet while also getting your CLEs out of the way. What are you waiting for?
We’ll do a random drawing at the end of the day on November 8 and the Kindle Fire will be delivered to the winner after November 15. (Need not be present to win, so don’t shy away from registering for the live webcast of the program if you can’t make it to our classroom!)
Don’t miss out on this great program and your chance to win one of the hottest new pieces of technology on the market! (We won’t tell if you choose not to use it for your practice.)
Click here for more information about the contest, and here’s a little more about the program and how you can register:
Let’s face it. The array of technology choices is overwhelming. How do you make the right choices?
This seminar will provide a wealth of legal technology tips in plain English, covering all areas of law office technology, from document and file management, legal-specific billing and accounting software, computer configurations, printers and scanners, to how to find the best deals on technology for your office and much, much more.
Barron Henley is an attorney and legal technologist, and he’ll show you ways to improve your practice while making it easier. He’ll review the best products on the market for law offices and give you tips that will enable you to work more efficiently, find things easier, create better documents, protect client data, and avoid committing malpractice with your computer.
So who should attend?
- Anyone who needs to upgrade or overhaul his/her office technology
- Anyone whose practice needs an efficiency boost, or anyone frustrated with their current technology
- Those looking for smarter tech-spending strategies
- Anyone interested in starting their own firm
- Any lawyer who doesn’t have full-time, in-house IT staff
- Support staff, office managers and anyone who provides IT for their firm
- And anyone interested in learning about document assembly, legal accounting software, paper reduction and better file-management techniques