The Colorado State Judicial Branch has revised a number of forms to be applicable in litigation governed by the new Civil Access Pilot Project. The revised forms can be used in Pilot Project cases and those not governed by the new rules. State Judicial also issued two new forms specifically applicable to Pilot Project cases. Practitioners should begin using the new forms immediately.
- Civil Access Pilot Project Summons (12/11)
- JDF 601 – “District Court Civil Cover Sheet” (revised 12/11)
- JDF 603 – “Instructions to Complete District Court Civil Case Cover Sheet” (revised 12/11)
- JDF 604 – “Notice and Order to File JDF 601 Case Cover Sheet” (revised 12/11)
- JDF 634 – “Civil Access Pilot Project Initial Case Management Conference Joint Report of the Parties (1/12)
- JDF 635– “Civil Access Pilot Project Form for Disclosure of Expert Witnesses” (1/12)
Click here to review these forms and other resources pertaining to the Civil Access Pilot Project.