Colorado State Judicial updated four Domestic Relations instruction forms in March, and two other forms regarding Water and Filing Fees were updated in February. These forms were updated to incorporate fee changes and changes to the Colorado court rules regarding time computations (the so-called “rule of 7″).
State Judicial is reviewing all JDF forms and instructions, however it is always the Parties’ responsibility to ensure compliance with the Supreme Court rules. It is therefore important to review the time calculation rule changes prior to filing, as many of the forms have not been reviewed and changed yet.
Below is a list of the latest forms to be amended. Amendments can also be found here (Part 1), here (Part 2), and here (Part 3). Most forms are available in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) and Microsoft Word formats; Word templates are forthcoming. Download the new forms from State Judicial’s individual forms pages or below.
- JDF 1426, Instructions to File a Motion to Terminate Child Support (Revised 3/12)
- JDF 1524, Instructions to File a Motion to Modify or Set Aside Parentage (Revised 3/12)
- JDF 1600, Instructions to File for a Declaration of Invalidity of Marriage (Annulment) (Revised 3/12)
- JDF 1700, Instructions to File for Grandparent Visitation (Revised 3/12)
- Checklist to File Motion to File Without Payment (Revised 2/12)
- JDF 319, Form 1 – Sample Modified Case Management Order (Revised 2/12)