The Colorado State Judicial Branch has issued several revised forms and instructions over the past month. Updates were made in the areas of adoption, probate, and small claims, as well as filing fees. Practitioners should begin using the new forms immediately.
Most forms are available in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) and Microsoft Word formats; many are also available as Word and Excel templates. Download the new forms from State Judicial’s individual forms pages, or below.
- JDF 498 – “Instructions for Kinship Adoption” (revised 4/12)
- Guide – “Guide for Determination of Indigency” (revised 4/12)
- JDF 906 – “Instructions for Probate With a Will” (revised 4/12)
- JDF 907 – “Instructions for Probate Without a Will” (revised 4/12)
- JDF 805 – “Acceptance of Office – Guardianships and Conservatorships” (revised 4/12)