The Colorado State Judicial Branch revised 9 forms in the Water Law area in July, including applications for water rights and surface rights, applications to change water rights, a pleading regarding the referee’s ruling, and a Denver basin application. Practitioners should begin using the new forms immediately.
Most forms are available in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) and Microsoft Word formats; many are also available as Word and Excel templates. Download the new forms from State Judicial’s individual forms pages, or below.
- JDF 295W – “Standardized Instructions for All Colorado Water Court Divisions” (revised 7/12)
- JDF 296W – “Application for Water Rights (Surface)” (revised 7/12)
- JDF 297W – “Application for Water Storage Right” (revised 7/12)
- JDF 298W – “Application for Underground Water Right” (revised 7/12)
- JDF 299W – “Application for Change of Water Right” (revised 7/12)
- JDF 300W – “Application for Finding of Diligence or to Make Absolute” (revised 7/12)
- JDF 301W – “Application for Approval of Plan for Augmentation” (revised 7/12)
- JDF 302W – “Pleading: In Protest To/In Support of Referee’s Ruling” (revised 7/12)
- JDF 308W – “Denver Basin Application” (revised 7/12)
For a complete list of Water forms from State Judicial, click here.