On Wednesday, February 22, 2017, the Colorado State Judicial Branch released updates to several Chief Justice Directives to reflect changes in the income eligibilitly guidelines. The amended Chief Justice Directives are listed here:
- CJD 16-02, “Court Appointments Through the Office of Respondent Parents’ Counsel,” Attachment B amended.
- CJD 14-01, “Appointment of State-Funded Counsel in Juvenile Delinquency Cases,” Attachment B amended.
- CJD 04-06, “Court Appointments Through the Office of the Child’s Representative,” Attachment A amended.
- CJD 04-05, “Appointment and Payment Procedures for Court-appointed Counsel, Guardians ad litem, Child and Family Investigators, and Court Visitors paid by the Judicial Department in proceedings under Titles 12, 13, 14, 15, 19 (special respondents in dependency and neglect only), 22, 25.5, and 27, C.R.S.,” Attachment A amended.
- CJD 04-04, “Appointment of State-Funded Counsel in Criminal Cases and For Contempt of Court,” Attachment B amended.
For all of the Colorado Supreme Court’s Chief Justice Directives, click here.