Governor Hickenlooper has signed 124 bills into law in the 2012 legislative session, including thirteen bills that he signed on Thursday, April 12. A complete list of the bills he signed Thursday can be found here. Five of these bills are highlighted below.
- SB 12-023 – Improve Eligible Persons Access To PACE Program
- Concerning The Program Of All-Inclusive Care For The Elderly, And, In Connection Therewith, Addressing Enrollment Of Persons Who Are Eligible For The PACE Program And Addressing How The Pace Program Works With Integrative Initiatives Involving The Medicaid Population In Colorado.
- SB 12-030 – Public Trustee & Foreclosure Sales
- Concerning Administrative Matters Related To A Foreclosure Sale.
- SB 12-033 – Child Fatality Reviews
- Concerning Adding Near Fatalities To The Responsibilities Of The Department Of Human Services Child Fatality Review Team.
- SB 12-062 – Voting By Military Personnel
- Concerning Procedures That Facilitate Voting By Military Personnel.
- HB 12-1299 – Lessee Can Claim Innovative Motor Vehicle Tax Credit
- Concerning The Specification That A Motor Vehicle Lessee Is Entitled To Claim The Innovative Motor Vehicle Tax Credit.
For a complete list of Governor Hickenlooper’s 2012 legislative decisions, click here.