August 25, 2019

Archives for October 14, 2012

“Request for Lump Sum Payment” Form Updated by Division of Workers’ Compensation

The Division of Workers’ Compensation in the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment issued a new form in September, “Request for Lump Sum Payment,” Form WC 62. The form may be used in situations where at least six months have passed from the date of injury or date of death and there is an award of permanent disability benefits.

This form is available in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format. All of the Division of Workers’ Compensation’s forms can be found here.